The privacy and security of your information is very important to us. Whether you are booking a room or are a member of one of our loyalty programs, we want you to trust that the information that you have provided to us is being properly managed and protected.
We have prepared this Privacy Statement to explain more about who we are and how we collect and manage your information.
Who we are
This Privacy Statement is issued by One Hospitality LLC. d/b/a Nuvo Suites (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Statement).
About One Hospitality LLC.
Information we collect and how we use and share it
We collect and use personal information if you make a booking through our website directly, which is our recommended method of making reservations.
There may be other times when we collect and use personal information, for example if you choose to participate in one of our competitions or sweepstakes, sign up to receive newsletters or other special offers and promotions, download one of our mobile applications or participate in one of our other services. In these instances, we will collect information from you for running and administering the respective competition, sweepstakes or service that you have elected to participate in. The information collected may include personal details such as your name and address as well as certain demographic information. In each case, we will collect, use and secure your information in a manner consistent with the general principles set out in this Privacy Statement unless we tell you otherwise.
We may also collect information from you when you browse our website, use our mobile applications or participate in certain services at Nuvo Suites, such as wireless Internet services. In these instances, information such as your country information, internet protocol (“IP”) address, media access control address and other characteristics about your system or device may be automatically collected. This information may be collected for functional purposes as well as to improve your experience when using these services. This information may also be used for aggregated trend and statistical analysis, and for showing you more relevant advertisements and messages. More information on these practices can be found in the “Using our websites, mobile applications and other technology” section below.
Using our websites, mobile applications and other technology
Use of WI-FI services
When you use the in-room WI-FI service, we may collect and process certain additional information.
What information we collect
- Registration and User-Provided Information: When you register to use our Wi-Fi, we may collect personal information about you. You may also provide us with personal information about you in various ways when you use our Wi-Fi, for example, when you send us customer service-related requests.
- Device Identifiers. In the course of providing Wi-Fi, we may automatically collect a device identifier (such as your IP address, MAC Address or other unique identifier) for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device you use to access Wi-Fi. A device identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your device when you access Wi-Fi, and we may identify your device by its device identifier. When you use Wi-Fi, we may view your device identifier and use this information to enhance our service.
- Other device information: We may also automatically record certain information from your device including, device type, the web pages, apps or sites that you visit, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use Wi-Fi. This data helps us to manage our networks and provides us with information about the use of Wi-Fi. We do not, however, collect and process the contents of email communications or other electronic communications you send or receive when using Wi-Fi.
- Location information: We may collect information about your location through your use of the WI-FI services we provide at our hotel to enable us to improve our service and provide certain services to you such as customized offers and promotions.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use personal information only for the purposes described in this Policy, except if otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected or further authorized by law or by you.
- We use the personal information that we collect through Wi-Fi to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users.
We use the personal information that we collect through Wi-Fi to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Wi-Fi service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality. If you provide your contact information, we may send you personalized offers based on your web usage and location. You can opt-out of receiving these offers when signing in to use the Wi-Fi service. Please see the’Managing your preferences and information’ section below.
How we secure your information
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us. To do this, technical, physical and organizational security measures are put in place to protect against any unauthorized access, disclosure, damage or loss of your information. The collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure. However, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information.
Managing your preferences and information
We want to ensure that you have the necessary tools at your disposal to control the information that you provide to us, including how we communicate with you. It is also important that you contact us to update your information if any of it is inaccurate or changes. Please click the relevant section below to learn more about how to control how we communicate with you and how to update, modify and delete your information.
Links to other sites
Our websites and applications may contain links to websites that are maintained and/or controlled by third parties. In some instances these websites may be co-branded and display our logos or other trademarks. You can always tell whether you are on one of our websites by checking the uniform record locator (“URL”) on the page that you are visiting. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites as their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not intentionally solicit or collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If we are notified or otherwise discover that a minor’s personal information has been improperly collected, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to delete that information. In limited instances, we may have a campaign or program targeted towards children. In these instances details on the information practices will be presented within the terms and conditions of the program or campaign.
How to contact us
For any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or our data privacy practices, please contact us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post:
Nuvo Suites LLC.
1750 NW 107 Ave Ste SM1
Sweetwater. FL 33172
- By phone: 1-786- 472-9095
To the extent permitted under the local law, you may also use the above contact details to request access to any of your personal information that is held by One Hospitality LLC. These requests will be reviewed and processed in line with the local law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
In some instances, we may have to change, modify or amend this Privacy Statement in order to comply with the evolving regulatory environment or the needs of our business. Subject to any applicable legal requirements to provide additional notice, any changes to this Privacy Statement will be communicated through our website and mobile application. However, if there will be changes made to the use of your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you by posting a notice on our website for 30 days prior to the changes taking effect.