It is our goal to maintain essential operations and continue providing services to our guests during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We’re monitoring and following directives/guidance issued by local, state, or federal authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure. Please be advised that we remain open and are in unity during this time to assist.
Please note our rooftop pool is now open! Our fitness centre, bar and on-site restaurant remain closed until further notice. Breakfast will be available as a Grab n’ Go option for pick-up. Coffee and hot food will not be available. Do note, all of our rooms include coffee makers. Housekeeping will be very limited. Extra linen and terry will be upon request only. Only service pets are allowed to stay at this time. We are following the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) approved social distancing guidelines, which require all our guests/staff stay at least six feet from others. Masks must be worn in public areas of the hotel.
Our entire staff is committed to taking the necessary steps to safeguard the health and safety of our employees and guests alike. Rest assured that the following steps are being taken:
– Staff is wearing protective gloves and masks
– Staff are monitored for temperature and logged for reference as precaution
– Hotel staff is updated with ongoing training as for guest and precautionary measures
– Extensive cleaning procedures geared for concerns of front-line responders and the medical community
– Hand sanitizers at all points both inside and outside of the hotel
– Applying “safe distance” practices with a minimum of six feet of separation at all times
– Food is pre-packed for guests and all take-out delivery options available
– Any and all visitors to the hotel (non-guests) will be screened before entry
– 24 hour security and front desk services
For Extended Stay rates please contact our Sales Department at 786-472-9095 ext. 2107 or 2108.
We look forward to welcoming you!